Thursday, March 14, 2013

Eminata Song



Learn more about The Eminata Group http://eminata.com/
Learn more about Eminata Group CEO Dr Peter Chung http://www.peter-chung.com/

"Talent is a wonderful thing, but it won't carry a quitter. "
― Stephen King, Duma Key

"I am my own biggest critic. Before anyone else has criticized me, I have already criticized myself. But for the rest of my life, I am going to be with me and I don't want to spend my life with someone who is always critical. So I am going to stop being my own critic. It's high time that I accept all the great things about me."
― C. JoyBell C.

"People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway."
― Mother Teresa

"You need to learn how to select your thoughts just the same way you select your clothes every day. This is a power you can cultivate. If you want to control things in your life so bad, work on the mind. That's the only thing you should be trying to control."
― Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love

No comments:

Post a Comment